Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm tired. Isn't there some sort of rule that say sone needs to have a relaxing birthday? But... no... Whitney is now typing this entire blog with her eyes closed because she is THAT tired. Yes. That tired. It's freaking amazing.

I started the day off at 7 a.m. and it didn't stop until 10 p.m. That' s a long time, kids. 7 a.m. found me at the Moon celebrating my birthday with my adopted little sister. Straight after that I went to plan next week's chapel service with John. After that fantastic hour I went to class at 9 a.m. Hurray for Cost Accounting. I love it more than I love life itself. I tell you! 10 a.m. was greeted with chapel. 11 a.m. I had to start planning my sermon for next week's chapel. 12 p.m. was a meeting with one of my volunteers on the World AIDS Day project. 1 p.m. was Contemporary Christian Theology. And even Dan Deffenbaugh saying penis repeatedly wasn't able to cheer me up. Go figure. 2 p.m. entertained a some more homework. 3 p.m. I had a meeting with the President of the college. 3:30 I was supposed to meet with someone to discuss my sermon, but I ended up wasting nearly a half hour in the office waiting to get in. 4:30 I was back at the Moon with my friend Jess and we talked until 6. By 6:30 I was at my parent's house and left there at 8:30 to go to maurices for my management meeting. 10 p.m. I was strolling out of the mall.

I'm 20-years-old and I'm exhausted. If today is any hint as to the life that is about to come, I'm not looking forward to it. Maybe a career in nunnery could be lucrative for me. Monkhood? Wayward traveler? Think of the possibilities!

Some great moments of my day:
  • Marcia telling me she just liked being in my presence. That felt very good for her to say... very good indeed.
  • Downloading the newest Evanescence CD. Yep. I love it.
  • Telling my Dad I was getting a mini-dog and naming it Serengetti. He's not really that into it right now, but he'll get there. I mean, he has to!
  • Reading Kelsey's letter to me. I don't always get told that I'm appreciated or loved... and it definitely moved me. A lot.
  • Seeing my friends. Randomly.
  • Talking with Jess. Everytime I sit down with her, I'm reminded why she's my friend. I absolutely love her!

There are a few challenges in my life right now. Some things that make me sad, others frustrated. I'm working through them, but it makes me tired on top of everything else. I wonder what's in store for me next?

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home